Cases Against Stone Pelters to be Withdrawn: Rajnath

Cases Against Stone Pelters to be Withdrawn: Rajnath

Srinagar: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday announced that all stone pelting cases against will be withdrawn .
Speaking at the Jammu and Kashmir Sports Conclave, UHM said that , When I was in Delhi, I met Afshan Ashiq (Kashmiri Footballer) and she told me that she had been a part of stone pelting incidents earlier, but ever since she got into sports, her life was turned around, he said .

Rajnath further added that, Sports can bring a change in your lives. Children can be misguided easily but we know the truth that is why we have withdrawn all stone pelting cases against them.

Mehbooba Mufti , while said , the Central Governments’ efforts for promoting Sports in the state, said that the children of the state deserved to live in a positive atmosphere sans all the terror and violence.

Meanwhile, Rajnath Singh is being accompanied by Union Home Secretary, Rajiv Gauba, Joint Secretary Jammu and Kashmir, Gyanesh Kumar and Minister of State for Prime Minister’s Office, Jitendra Singh.
The Rajnath-led delegation will also be inspecting security arrangements in lieu of the Amarnath Yatra.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.